donderdag 9 april 2009

shoppingday!

hello there! how are you? did you had a great day just like me? :D
actually this morning was kind of a stressy morning. my mother wasn't in a good mood and neither my sister was. my brother became angry at me when we were fighting about who had to do the dishes, sooo stupid. he won, i had to do the dishes. after that i decided to search some good guitar-teachers on youtube :D i tried to play broken strings from james morrison and nelly furtado. i found some really good tutorials and nowwwwwww i still can't play it.. i gave up and asked my mom if she'd like to go shopping with me (by a lack of awesome friends --').
i actually didn't bought that much;


  • a dark blue handbag (H&M)
  • a silver long necklace (H&M)
  • a black blouse with buttons on the front (H&M)
  • a knitted beige blouse (picture is in white but i couldn't find the right colour..) (PIMKIE)



i also wanted to buy those really cool red sunglasses from H&M like the picture below but i didn't had enough money :[

that's it for now!
xx



1 opmerking: