vrijdag 10 april 2009

i don't want to be like this anymore

blergh, i'm just sitting here.
writing this blog-thing but i don't even know what to write.
feeling down once again. i'm feeling unhappy
about myself lately. i'm always been asocial. every time that
one of my friends asked me to do something, i refuse.
last year i went to the center almost every week with
some of my friends. i don't do this anymore,
and i want to change that. i want to do something.
i hate sitting behind my computer all day.
nobody talks to me at msn, netlog is as boring
as hell and all i do is writing this blog that no one
even cares about. i want to do something
with people i really like. i want to do fun things,
things that i will remember for the rest of my life.


photo from Loona5 - deviantart.com



2 opmerkingen:

  1. yeaa! but my favorites of the cab are vegas nights, one of those nights, i'll run and take my hand! they are awesome! *grins*

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. a day to remember pwns!! esp the song the downfall of us all! anyway, here's my msn, karen_goh94@hotmail.com
    feel free to add me! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen