woensdag 8 april 2009

i know that nobody's reading this,
but it's kinda late and i'm really bored.
my mom and sister are watching some stupid
tv-program about a battle for the lead in a playlet, urgh. o.o
for almost the whole day i'm searching for awesome quotes
~ from one tree hill mostly :D ~ to decorate my room with.
it may sound weird but i sometimes write popular quotes
on the walls of my bedroom, or i cut out the letters and
paste them on the wall, very interesting isn't it? --'
oh i really need some sleep, all i do is talking
about the walls of my bedroom xd.

and ooooh, you know where i look forward to?
to have another guitarlesson but that this time,
the teacher must learn me decent songs
to play becaaaaaaaause all i learn is stupid old
songs that i don't even like to play.
i want to play popsongs that everyone knows/likes.
but no, my teacher is old and boring and he doesn't
know that, hehe. (just kidding :D) but maybe
i'll learn those songs next year? because this is my
first year playing the guitar ;$ i can't wait till i can play decent songs!

you want to know something unfair?
my sister went to movieworld in germany today!
i'm sooooooo jealous :[ i really wanted to go with her,
but all of my friends are or on holiday, or on camp,
or just not in the mood, blurh.
i was vacuuming my moms car while she sat in one of those
crazy rollercoasters screaming her lungs out.
but that's it for now, i think i'm off to bed. so tired!
goodnightttttt x

1 opmerking:

  1. hey there! thanks for the comment on my blog :) your photography skills are really amazing!! and i bet we both do share the same kind of music taste too, geez, i enjoy atl, the cab, the maine as well..! have you heard of atl's latest single weightless? its frickin awesome!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen