woensdag 15 april 2009

hellohellohellooooo : D
so today it's going to be a sunny day, yay!
first i'm going to the store for my camera and after thatttt
i'll be outside for most of the time? the weather is awesome you know!
lately i'm really into street style! my god, i love the way people
combinate the strangest thing but still it's so beautiful! (if it's not over the top you know)
i decided to show you, everytime i make a blog, the most awesome outfits
i found on the internet. today the photos are again from http://www.stylesightings.com/ ;)







3 opmerkingen:

  1. awesome photos!! =) i love streetstyle. It's just so much more inspirational for me, seeing real people wear clothes in a great manner compared to what models wear on the runways...

    those calf-high canvas shoes are incredible!! (on the girl in the first photo) I've never seen anything like that before

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I see that you are pretty new, welcome to the family in this BLOGsphere... I enjoy that interesting 'cropped' pics ~have fun* darling!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen