dinsdag 14 april 2009

damn it !

hello peeps ! how you're doing?
i'm really pissed off! after a day shopping at genk i decided to take some
photos with my new top but when i wanted to put the photos on the pc i
found out that the cable of my camera is broken :(:(:(
but i actually had a great day.
so, this morning i woke up at 9.15 AM and took a shower.
i'd met joelle at 12.00 at her place, we were going to take the bus at 12.20
to Genk. there were really a lot of people in the bus, so we didn't had a place to sit.
blergh, hate that! my feet already hurt before we actually went shopping! so unfair.. (i have blisters you know!) the bus ride lasted for about an houre. when we were there, we went to the zara. unfortunately i didn't found anything special. when we went to the America Today,
i found this really nice top for €25. i decided to buy it, but at the cash till, i found out
that i hadn't enough money anymore. had about €30 with me. for the bus ride i paid 5euro,
sooooo, that was really embarrassing butttttt, i love joelle : D she added the money
i missed and yeah, now that beautiful top's mine! (ofcourse i'll pay joelle back later : D)
when we were done with shopping, we decided to go to
joelle's place to play some poker, haha : D this was like my first time,
and i was losinggg - of course - i only had bad cards you know ;d at 6 PM my mom
called me to come home for supper.
after supper i decided to take some pics with my new top buttttttttttt
i wanted to put them on my pc but i couldn't get the cable into the camera :(
i'm definatly going to the store where i bought my camera tomorrow. (hope they can fix it!)

so, enough nagging. i found these really awesome photos at www.stylesightings.com/. i really love those outfits!








that's all for today!
x

1 opmerking: