dinsdag 23 juni 2009

oh i'm so tired of all the things that are happening right now. my life's such a mess lately. one of my best friends isn't interested in my friendship anymore. i started to think that maybe she never really needed me and that she wasn't worth my care and friendship. and besides that i started to have feelings for my best friend, let's say, a month ago. at home nothing really seems to work and schools out for two months. yeah, i should be happy but i actually was when i went to school every day. i never thought i'd ever think about school like this! because this year we changed classes. my class last year was really awesome, and i was afraid that this year wouldn't be like that. i was afraid that i wouldn't make new friends and so. and i had a really tough time at the beginning. i hated it. i wanted to go back to my old class. but at the end of the year it finally felt good. i had so much fun the last couple of months and i really don't want to say goodbye to the past half year! - yeah, next year i'm going to have another new class. but this class i will have for like 4 years. damn i hope it's going to be okay!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten