dinsdag 12 mei 2009

i finally got the nerve to tell you
how much you mean to me
you said that i was your best friend
a real sweet girl
but that's all i'll ever be

hmpf, i've cried so much these days that's it's not normal anymore.
i think i'm in love, in love with my best friend everrrrr. but
no, i don't want to have feelings for him. his relationship of 1.5 years
just ended and he has other things on his mind beside love now. we talked so much lately, i tried to help him as much as i could. after our conversations he always tells me how happy he is with having me as his best friend. telling me i'm the sweetest girl ever and that i mean everything to him. those words, oh so lovely to hear them! but because of all the attention i get from him lately, i think i'm starting to have feelings for him.. he's my best friend, and that's so special for me that i don't want to ruin it because of my feelings. i'm not even thinking about telling him of my feelings, not thinking about telling that my heart beats so much faster when i see him. i'm really not sure. probably these feelings are just temporary. i'm hoping they will go away soon. every time when i even think about him i start feeling down for a while, knowing that he doesn't feel the same for me as i feel for him. bleeergh, i hate it :')

1 opmerking:

  1. Aww I totally understand how you feel! I went through the exact same thing with one of my best guy friends. It's tough, but in the end, what's meant to happen will happen. Best of luck!
    ~Katie

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen