woensdag 8 april 2009

missing

no school for two weeks!
i know, normally i should be
happy as hell,
but lately i'm feeling down. at one side, i want to do so many
things with my friends, but at the other side, i only want to
lay in my bed all day and
do nothing but sleep.
i normally went to my friend's this week, but i
cancelled it.
too bad, 'cause i didn't saw her for like, 7 months!
i'm terribly missing her, and i know that if i saw her again, i'd probably
feel
much better.

and besides that, i feel like everyone's leaving me.
but that's probably
the reason why i'm feeling down.
my friends in my class don't talk to me anymore, why?
i've got no idea.. and i haven't heard something from
my best friend yet
this holiday. and we used to talk every single day. i could tell her everything,
everything,
everything! i could tell her all of my problems and she
always helped me. she always said what to do,
and if i needed
a shoulder to cry on, she'd be there. oh and, it's not that i
think 'she left me' just because i haven't heard something of her. it's just, it's been
awhile since we
really talked and she behaves differently to me..
i don't know, it all will be okay i hope.


oh and btw,
i miss my dog =(




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten